BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience - 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 vote
An innovative research, based on brainwaves' scanning and eye tracking, has studied the non- verbal insights of several shoppers facing fruit and vegetable promotions, in some supermarkets in Rome.
- Neuromarketing goes deeper beyond of what consumers say
- CertaMente 2017: the most all-encompassing Italian conference focused on neuromarketing
- SmokeFreeBrain: brains can tell the effective anti-smoking PSAs
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- TG2 - BrainSigns at the "Accademia dei Lincei"
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Brainsigns at Accademia dei Lincei with the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini
- Don’t Miss “CertaMente 2016” Rome, April 14-15
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Tg2 - Brain activity and Art
- Uno Mattina - Experimentation on Michelangelo's Moses
- February 3-4th - Neuromarketing test Open Client
- Second Neuromarketing test Open Client. Test your Ad!
- Neuromarketing during the economic crisis - Milan and Rome