New experiment, directed by prof.Fabio Babiloni and supported by Brainsigns, about emotions during the observation of the famous Michelangelo’s Moses statue, in the church of San Pietro in Vincoli, in Rome.
As Babiloni says: “Looking into the eyes of a tridimensional body arouses high emotions, greater than emotions in painting observation”.
Interview to Prof. Babiloni on "Michelangelo’s Moses" experiment
Click here for more details of the research reported by Repubblica.it .
- Art and Neuroscience in an installation art “El Observador” exhibited in the Cultural Centre “La Termica”, in Malaga, Spain
- The NeuroDante Project: Measuring emotion and interest when listening pieces of the Alighieri’s “Divina Commedia
- Marketing and Neuroscience a possible sinergy
- “Consumer Insights – News from Neuroscience” – Conference in Rome, October 1st
- The great beauty: the emotion of the Michelangelo’s Moses
- “Shopping and Neuroscience” at POPAI Conference
- February 3-4th - Neuromarketing test Open Client
- Second Neuromarketing test Open Client. Test your Ad!
- Neuromarketing during the economic crisis - Milan and Rome