BrainSigns is a spin-off company in University of Rome “Sapienza”. Its core expertise is in recording and performing high quality analysis of brain and other bio signals in many different fields.
Application are provided where monitoring, instants by instants, instinctive reactions of a human person can generate value for a company with respect to their customers, communications or products. The applied recording signals techniques are at the frontiers of scientific knowledge and combined with expert scientific methods of the University High Resolution EEG Lab, the first in Italy since 1989. University of Rome, “Sapienza” is also a partner of the company.
We have been involved, day by day, in different experimental and industrial area such as:
- Neuro Marketing: Test the level of awareness and liking related to advertising stimuli or website.
- Customer Experience: Measuring the instinctive reactions to products, test of attention and emotion during Point of Sails experience, in front of product’s positions on shelves or of POS communication ads.
- Tracing Cognitive States in Operative Environments of high responsibility and stressed conditions (i.e.: helicopter and jet pilots, air traffic control operators, surgery trainees).
- Neuro Aesthetics: Test of beauty perception visiting Museums and looking to Fine Art Masterpieces.
- Medical Device Neuro Effects (i.e.: test of audio perception in patients with mono or bilateral cochlear implant).