At the Conference POPAI Italy dedicated to “The New Frontiers of Retail” it has also been spoken of Neuroscience.
With a speech dedicated to Shopping and Neuroscience, professor Fabio Babiloni talked about the possibility of analysing the physiological response during a visit to the supermarket achievable with the recording techniques of BrainSigns’ neuro experience.
May 2014 - Brain activity and Eye Tracking in the Supermarket
In case of a visit to a supermarket the necessary equipment is easily wearable, as can be seen here in this video.
Artículos relacionados (por etiqueta)
- Eye-tracking: tracing the path of the eye during the observation of an advertising image
- The great beauty: the emotion of the Michelangelo’s Moses
- Emotion and neuroscience: the Michelangelo’s Moses
- February 3-4th - Neuromarketing test Open Client
- Second Neuromarketing test Open Client. Test your Ad!
- Neuromarketing during the economic crisis - Milan and Rome