After a succesfull application, shared between a group of different clients and companies, next November BrainSigns will promote the second edition of the Neuromatketing Open Client test for commercial TV.
It will be an easy opportunity for trying on the field the advantages of this new kind of marketing tests, based on neuroscience methods and giving information about physiological cognitive and emotional reactions that affect more than the 80 % of human decisions.
The advertising: gives happy, causes interest, is memorable and easy understandable? Or it is boring, noisy, difficult to understand or low or decreasing in attention? The body and the brain give us information about it, and neuromarketing test may efficiently measure the phenomena.
“There are brain and body signals today well measurable second by second, frame by frame, correlated to ads” says Fabio Babiloni, Phisiology Professor at the University “Sapienza” of Rome, Scientific Director at BrainSigns srl. “These signs measure memorization, attention, interest and, very interesting in the communication sector, emotions. All literatures are full of citations about physiological signs for emotions: increasing or decreasing of cardiac rate, the crying of homeric heroes, wet hands before a difficult test, and so on…”.
If you are interested in testing your own spot during the Open Client Neuromaketing test day, please:
- Send to BrainSigns the spot and eventually indications about its copy-strategy for analyze the istinctive decoding of it and compare the results with the copy-strategy goals by the neuromarketing technology.
The Neuromarketing method has already generated a large database from more than 250 tests over 16 different commercial sectors, from which it is possible to find out specific market-benchmarks about all biometric indicators.
Artículos relacionados (por etiqueta)
- Neurociencia e influencia del packaging sobre el comportamiento de compra
- ¿Qué es CertaMente 2018?
- Cómo reaccionan las personas ante la observación de campañas anti-tabaco desde un punto de vista cognitivo y emocional
- Neuromarketing goes deeper beyond of what consumers say
- CertaMente 2017: the most all-encompassing Italian conference focused on neuromarketing
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Don’t Miss “CertaMente 2016” Rome, April 14-15
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Neuromarketing and Retail Design – April 28, Milan
- Marketing and Neuroscience a possible sinergy
- “Consumer Insights – News from Neuroscience” – Conference in Rome, October 1st
- The great beauty: the emotion of the Michelangelo’s Moses
- “Shopping and Neuroscience” at POPAI Conference
- Emotion and neuroscience: the Michelangelo’s Moses
- February 3-4th - Neuromarketing test Open Client
- Neuromarketing during the economic crisis - Milan and Rome