Finally, in Italy, an event for views exchange about the state of the art regards the synergies between Marketing and Neuroscience.
Alberto Mattiacci, Marketing professor, and Fabio Babiloni, Physiology and Bioengineering professor, at Sapienza – University of Rome, are going to meet, on October 1st, as italian as international expert voices. For instance Steve Genco, distinguished by years of neuromarketing applications, who will resume radical changes of vision introduced by neurosciences in marketing strategies. BrainSigns srl, sponsor of the day, recommends to all a “Save the Date” to the calendar.
Introduction of Fabio Babiloni on the "Consumer Insight" Conference
The program is interesting for both academia as corporate world. It’s designed as an opportunity for exchange ideas, with areas dedicated to the deepening of the topic, and the debate with the speakers.
A general overview on the conference during the morning:
- Introduction to the importance of the topic and to the possibilities offered by advanced studies of cerebral physiology will be detailed by the organizers
- Acute analysis of the changes in perspective by Steve Genco
- Point on the situation about future scientific development in marketing research by prof. Gianpiero Lugli
- Neuromarketing experiences spectrum by two big companies as Telecom Italia and Unilever
In the afternoon testimonies in retail applications and in advertising test, and a round table to conclude and think about consequences, changes and invariants in the communication world.
Don’t forget, SAVE THE DATE!
Artículos relacionados (por etiqueta)
- The NeuroDante Project: Measuring emotion and interest when listening pieces of the Alighieri’s “Divina Commedia
- Don’t Miss “CertaMente 2016” Rome, April 14-15
- Neuromarketing and Retail Design – April 28, Milan
- Marketing and Neuroscience a possible sinergy
- The great beauty: the emotion of the Michelangelo’s Moses
- Emotion and neuroscience: the Michelangelo’s Moses
- Second Neuromarketing test Open Client. Test your Ad!
- Neuromarketing during the economic crisis - Milan and Rome