The research will be presented during the event "Marketing Revolution - The Digital Challenge" on Friday, December 2nd, in the NH Milano Congress Centre. Further details at www.specialefruttaeverdura.it .
View the embedded image gallery online at:
An innovative research, based on brainwaves' scanning and eye tracking, has studied the non- verbal insights of several shoppers facing fruit and vegetable promotions, in some supermarkets in Rome.
It will be introduced as the first experiment of brainmarketing, in Italy, applied to the fruit and vegetables market.
The research was conducted by Agroter - a strategic consulting firm operating in the agricoltural sector, founded by Professor Roberto Della Casa (Professor of Marketing at the University of Bologna) - and BrainSigns (spin-off of Sapienza University of Rome, under the supervision of Professor Fabio Babiloni).
The experiment demonstrates that - by crossing the data coming from the EEG and the eye tracking devices- it is possible to understand the features of the promotions that are most emotional for the consumers: what catches their eyes, and what touches them deep inside.
This method is able to investigate the non-rational reactions - the most important drivers of the buying decision process ( that cannot be expressed verbally by the consumers, who are not aware of these unconscious processes). This is an important result, considering that nearly 70-80% of the decisions regarding the promotions are taken directly in-store.
Who was talking about the research?
Artículos relacionados (por etiqueta)
- EY Wavespace: un Laboratorio de Neurociencia para las empresas en evolución
- BrainSigns en el periódico italiano La Repubblica – Neuromarketing: un enfoque estratégico e innovador para las empresas.
- Neurociencia e influencia del packaging sobre el comportamiento de compra
- ¿Qué es CertaMente 2018?
- Cómo reaccionan las personas ante la observación de campañas anti-tabaco desde un punto de vista cognitivo y emocional
- Neuromarketing goes deeper beyond of what consumers say
- CertaMente 2017: the most all-encompassing Italian conference focused on neuromarketing
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- TG2 - BrainSigns at the "Accademia dei Lincei"
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Brainsigns at Accademia dei Lincei with the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini
- Don’t Miss “CertaMente 2016” Rome, April 14-15
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- February 3-4th - Neuromarketing test Open Client
- Second Neuromarketing test Open Client. Test your Ad!