A group of researchers at the University "Sapienza" of Rome, led by Prof. Fabio Babiloni in collaboration with BrainSigns and the IRCCS Fondazione Santa Lucia in Rome, has explored the brain activity related to several works of art at "Palazzo delle Scuderie del Quirinale" in Rome.
- BrainSigns en el periódico italiano La Repubblica – Neuromarketing: un enfoque estratégico e innovador para las empresas.
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- TG2 - BrainSigns at the "Accademia dei Lincei"
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Brainsigns at Accademia dei Lincei with the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Uno Mattina - Experimentation on Michelangelo's Moses