BrainSigns contributes to the organization of this meeting CertaMente 2016 in the month of April in Rome.
On 14th and 15th April the aim is that: creating a space of knowledge and exchange of experiences about possible and promising synergies between Marketing and Neuroscience . Sapienza University will animate in the early morning interventions and discussion by the academic world. Then the conference will bring together various competent of experts in the theme and will give large space to " case histories" of business success.
- Neuroscience and the influence of packaging on purchasing behaviour
- What is CertaMente 2018?
- How do people react to the observation of anti-smoking campaigns from a cognitive and emotional point of view
- Neuromarketing goes deeper beyond of what consumers say
- CertaMente 2017: the most all-encompassing Italian conference focused on neuromarketing
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- The NeuroDante Project: Measuring emotion and interest when listening pieces of the Alighieri’s “Divina Commedia
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Neuromarketing and Retail Design – April 28, Milan
- Marketing and Neuroscience a possible sinergy
- “Consumer Insights – News from Neuroscience” – Conference in Rome, October 1st
- February 3-4th - Neuromarketing test Open Client
- Second Neuromarketing test Open Client. Test your Ad!
- Neuromarketing during the economic crisis - Milan and Rome