In the Accademia dei Lincei, Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BrainSigns Chief Scientific Officer, explains to the President of the Italian Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini what has been done in the NeuroDante project.
The NeuroDante project aims to explore emotions in people during listening of selected pieces of Dante’s Divina Commedia, taken from inferno, Purgatorio e Paradiso by the use of EEG, EKG and GSR.
- BrainSigns on "La Repubblica" - Neuromarketing: a strategic and innovative approach for companies
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- TG2 - BrainSigns at the "Accademia dei Lincei"
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Tg2 - Brain activity and Art
- Uno Mattina - Experimentation on Michelangelo's Moses