BrainSigns on RAI 3 in the TV programme Generazione Bellezza
- Written by Silvia
The study on Michelangelo's Moses, conducted by our team, was reported during the TV programme 'Generazione Bellezza' on RAI 3, in the episode of 14 April 2023.
The Mindtooth system, developed by our start-up as part of a European Horizon 2020 project, was used to detect the emotions and interest aroused by viewing the sculpture.
The easily wearable device is able to measure how our brain and body react when we are in front of works of art.
The results showed that it is not enough to be in front of the sculpture, but, to maximise emotion and interest, one has to look at it from a well-defined point: the one from where the eyes and the intense gaze of Moses meet, i.e. in the lateral position to the statue. Instead, in the frontal viewing position, where the Moses' gaze does not directly meet that of the visitors, the measured emotion is significantly lower.
- The NeuroDante project at the Accademia dei Lincei
- EY Wavespace: a Neuroscience Laboratory for evolving companies
- BrainSigns on "La Repubblica" - Neuromarketing: a strategic and innovative approach for companies
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- TG2 - BrainSigns at the "Accademia dei Lincei"
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Brainsigns at Accademia dei Lincei with the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Tg2 - Brain activity and Art
- Uno Mattina - Experimentation on Michelangelo's Moses