The NeuroDante project at the Accademia dei Lincei
- Written by Silvia
The NeuroDante project, led by the team of Prof. Fabio Babiloni of the Sapienza University of Rome in collaboration with BrainSigns, is reported by Rai Cultura.
The report features the President of the Accademia dei Lincei Prof. Roberto Antonelli, the Minister of Education Patrizio Bianchi and Dr Giulia Cartocci, a researcher at the Sapienza University of Rome.
This project is being carried out as part of the exhibition "The Reception of the Comedy from Manuscripts to the Media" at the Library of the Accademia dei Lincei in Rome and it studies the cognitive and emotional activity during the fruition of passages and images related to the Divine Comedy.
For the acquisition of biometric data and the measurement of cognitive states, the research uses the Mindtooth system developed by BrainSigns as part of a European Fast Track to Innovation project.
The NeuroDante project includes several experimental stations: through 'emozIonDAnte' and 'Dante everGreen', respectively, the degree of acceptance of artificial intelligence in the creation of literary texts and the objective concern for the environment and sustainable consumption are measured. Through the 'TramanDante' station, on the other hand, the neural correlates of the individual and possible synergy between reading and video enjoyment are studied, aiming to identify the best ways of learning a literary text.
The activities also make use of the collaboration of actress Lucilla Giagnoni, who interpreted the dantesque passages used in the study.
Those interested can participate at the Library of the Accademia dei Lincei, Via della Lungara 10, Rome:
- EmozIonDAnte and Dante everGreen until 25 June 2022 every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- EY Wavespace: a Neuroscience Laboratory for evolving companies
- BrainSigns on "La Repubblica" - Neuromarketing: a strategic and innovative approach for companies
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- TG2 - BrainSigns at the "Accademia dei Lincei"
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Brainsigns at Accademia dei Lincei with the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Tg2 - Brain activity and Art
- Uno Mattina - Experimentation on Michelangelo's Moses