Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BrainSigns Chief Scientific Officer, talks about the Neurodante project at the TG2 National News.
The methods that have been used and the results that have been achieved in the NeuroDante project are shown at the "Accademia dei Lincei", where the BrainSigns Team will be present until the month of July 2016.
In this research project, a group of university students have been measured by taking the EEG, EKG and GSR during listening of selected pieces of Dante’s Divina Commedia, taken from inferno, Purgatorio e Paradiso.
- BrainSigns on "La Repubblica" - Neuromarketing: a strategic and innovative approach for companies
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Brainsigns at Accademia dei Lincei with the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Tg2 - Brain activity and Art
- Uno Mattina - Experimentation on Michelangelo's Moses